Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Graduations and More

Last weekend we went to my parents' house to go to a couple of my cousin's graduation parties and of course to visit Benjamin. Patrick had been traveling for work the week before so he hadn't met Benjamin, so he was excited to meet the little guy. On Saturday afternoon we drove to Mankato for my cousin Jessica's graduation party. It was a rainy day, but they have a nice shed that was perfect for the occasion. Then after the party we went to visit Nathan, Nickie and Benjamin. I got to hold and feed Benjamin that night and it made me so excited to watch my nephew grow up.

On Sunday, we got up and went to church and breakfast. Then afterward the Nathan, Nickie and Benjamin took a nap. While Patrick, Luke, Mom and I played a little tournament of competitions. We played shuffleboard, bean bag toss and the basketball game PIG. Patrick dominated the competitions.

Shuffleboard

Shuffleboard

The longest game of bean bag toss ever. Both teams went back to 11 at least 3 times and there was numerous rounds with zero points.

Bean Bag Toss

And the game of PIG, where Luke almost lost to Mom.

Pig

After the competitions we went over to Matt's graduation party and played some volleyball. We also were able to catch up with family and see more of Benjamin.

No comments: