Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

With no real plan except Thanksgiving at my Aunt Carolyn's our Thanksgiving Weekend ended up being pretty busy. We both had Wednesday off, so Patrick spent the morning cleaning up our bushes that collapsed because of the heavy snow a few weeks ago. Lucky for me our friend Adam came over and helped Patrick load it in his trailer to bring to the yard waste site. That night went to the play "The 39 Steps" at the Guthrie downtown.

On Thursday morning we headed to Mankato for Thanksgiving. My mom wanted a four generations picture with my grandma, her, my brother and Ben. Eventually that turned into a picture with our entire family and grandma. We took a ton of pictures, but apparently it is difficult to get us all to cooperate at once.

Traxler Family

And here is Ben. He is getting so big. His facial expressions are pretty funny. I can see his personality starting to develop.

Ben - 6 months

The rest of our weekend was filled with cooking, Christmas decorating and furniture shopping. Stay tuned for updates.

No comments: