Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pizzeria Lola

Last Friday, Patrick and I went out to dinner at Pizzeria Lola in South Minneapolis. We ended up having to wait quite a while for a table since we got there around 7:30pm. We waited in the bar area for a table.

Pizzeria Lola - Pizza Oven

They have a photo booth at the back of the restaurant that looked kind of fun, but we didn't end up getting our photos taken.

03.25.11

Pizzeria Lola

Patrick got the My Sha-Roni pizza with pepperoni and sausage. It was a pizza with pretty standard toppings that tasted amazing.

Pizzeria Lola - My Sha-Roni

I ordered the Iowan with prosciutto, mozzarella, ricotta and arugula. I really enjoyed this pizza. If we are in the area we will definitely go back to Pizzeria Lola.

Pizzeria Lola - The Iowan

1 comment:

Erin said...

We were just there last Saturday - I really liked it. Thankfully, we got there RIGHT at 5, so we didn't have to wait, but the place was packed when we left at 6:30.