Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tacos, Pasta, Pizza & Sandwiches

I have been slacking in keeping up with my recipe posts lately, so I thought I would just do a little summary some of the meals we have enjoyed lately.

These Smoky Pork Tinga Tacos are made in the crockpot and really good not to mention easy to make.

03.30.11

Since spring has arrived I have been looking for healthy, easy meals for dinner. This Orzo Super Salad is becoming a spring favorite in our house. This salad has tons of vegetables and it is easy to make.

03.22.11

We have been eating a lot of homemade pizza lately. I want to make Friday's pizza night, but we aren't home enough on Friday evening to really call it pizza night. We didn't have dough ready this night, so we made these personal sized Mexican Pizza's on pita bread from Holy Land.

Mexican Pizza on a Pita

While Patrick was on a work trip, I had free reign on what was for dinner. I made these Sesame Soba Noodles. I had some frozen edemame from last year's CSA and I wasn't sure if it would still be any good, but tasted just like it did when we got it.

Sesame Soba Noodles

And last but not least we had these Lentil Sloppy Joes. These also in a crock pot and super easy to make and a great alternative to sloppy joes with ground beef.

03.06.11

No comments: