Thursday, April 12, 2012

Garden Clean Up

The weekend before Easter, Patrick went on a one night backpacking trip with his friend Rickard. That meant I had a couple free days to get things done. I had a photo session on Saturday morning and it ended up being freezing cold, so I spent the rest of the day inside getting photo stuff done. On Sunday the sun came out and I spent the entire day cleaning up the garden in the backyard. And this was only the backyard, I had spent a few hours the Sunday before on the front garden.

Here is what it looked like when I started.

Garden Clean Up

During

Garden Clean Up

And After

Garden Clean Up

The next weekend I took a couple trips to the yard waste site to get rid of all the excess.

Garden Clean Up

As much as it is a hassle to do this, it is so nice when it is done. And now that everything is growing like crazy the gardens are looking very good. Now, if only I can keep the weeds out.

No comments: