Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring is Here

Last week Wednesday as I was waiting for Patrick to pick me up for our date night, I went around the office and took some photos of the gorgeous spring flowers. Aren't they just beautiful. And even better I get to look at them everyday without the work of taking care of them.

When Patrick picked me up we decided we would just walk around the lake by the office instead of Lake Calhoun. After our walk we went to dinner at Pei Wei and then went to the movie American Reunion. With the early spring we have been doing more and more of this kind of stuff. It has been really nice.

Spring Tulips

Spring Tulips

Spring Tulips

Flowering Trees

In addition to the spring flowers, we have also had a new addition to our group of friends. Adam and Maran had their baby girl Hailey a little over a week ago and on Saturday I got to hang out with the whole family and take some photos for them. Here is one of my favorites, more are on my Pear Tree Blog.

Baby Hailey

No comments: