Saturday, May 26, 2012

Our Garden 2012 Edition

Last weekend was the only weekend in May that we had nothing planned, so I figured if we were going to have a garden this was my only chance. I went and got the plants and luckily was able to get everything in before the storm came in. This year in the vegetable garden, we just planted tomatoes and zucchini. I also did a pot of herbs (basil, cilantro, thyme, parsley, dill, oregano & rosemary). As usual I bought too many flowers again, but it wasn't as bad as it has been in the past. At least I bought the right amount of marigolds for the garden.

My haul from the garden store.

Garden May 2012

The garden before I planted it.

Garden May 2012

Some good finds from our backyard. The clematis is in full bloom and our compost bin actually made some compost for the garden.

Flowers & Compost

The finished product.

Garden May 2012

And finally all the pots with flowers planted in them.

Garden May 2012

Garden May 2012

Garden May 2012

No comments: