Sunday, December 9, 2012

Kate & Jeff's Wedding

Over Thanksgiving weekend I was a bridesmaid in my high school friend Kate's wedding. It ended up being a very cold November day, we missed the 60 degree weather by a couple days. On Friday afternoon we got our nails done and had the rehearsal. And then Saturday was filled with wedding festivities including getting our hair done, the ceremony in Le Center at St. Mary's and the reception at Brackett's Crossing Country Club in Lakeville. Everything went really smoothly, except the fact that I came down with the stomach flu sometime on Saturday. I had to leave in the middle of the ceremony because I felt like I was going to throw up. And then I finally did throw up when we arrived at the reception. I felt much better after that, so I powered through and stayed until the end of the dance.

Kate's Wedding

Katie, Sara, Kate, Shanna & Kasie

Katie, Sara, Jeff, Shanna & Kasie

Kate

Kate's Wedding

Testing out our shoes

Sara, Kasie & Teresa

Sara, Kate, Kasie & Shanna

Patrick & Sara

Sara and Kasie

Erin, Sara, Kate, Kasie, Heather & Elysia

No comments: